I'm praying for protection over this morning's ...

Brother in Christ (JC)

Beloved of All
I'm praying for protection over this morning's 'preventative' medical treatment. May the procedure proceed without any complications, in Jesus precious name amen.
 
Lord, mercifully receive the prayers of your people who call upon you, and grant that they may know and understand what things they ought to do, and also may have grace and power faithfully to accomplish them; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen.
 
Lord, mercifully receive the prayers of your people who call upon you, and grant that they may know and understand what things they ought to do, and also may have grace and power faithfully to accomplish them; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen.
Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would like to submit a prayer request for my younger cousin, who has experienced abuse and is currently struggling to overcome addiction. Please pray for her protection, safety, and healing. Pray that God will place a strong shield of protection around her and keep anyone who intends to harm...
Replies
10
Views
139
Lord I’m praying for protection for my ### she is at home with her mom who might be drinking I live ### away and I don’t know what to do I just need God protection around her tonight her mom just got out of rehab Friday and started drinking by Monday this happened last year also in a program for...
Replies
10
Views
239
Loving father I come before you this morning...asking for favour and protection....I cover my family and ### in the precious blood of Jesus...we pray against premature death Lord ..we pray against bad dreams and ask the Lord to see us through the situations where going through, we pray all this...
Replies
7
Views
419
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,017
Messages
16,817,849
Members
651,137
Latest member
Araurguurmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom