I’m praying about my finances. I’m having ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It is over Jer 50:23 Let the hammer break the wicked into pieces specifically in my finances. I get a nice good thing place to live in ### period permanently 2 story house I went to on New Years I get to own that house, can do house sitting house until I can own it forevermore or something...
Replies
8
Views
282
Lord God Almighty, I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my job and finances. I'm asking that you guard my mind and heart. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my mind and heart, shut the Lion's mouth today, stop all persecution and harassment in the workplace. Let...
Replies
8
Views
333
Heavenly Father, I need some capital and I have faced resistance towards this. Now Your Word says, Give and it shall be given to you. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over shall men give to. And Your Word says in Proverbs that the generous soul shall prosper, and in Isaiah 60...
Replies
8
Views
338
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,489
Messages
16,788,548
Members
649,055
Latest member
Sploymere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom