I'm ###, please pray for my financial breakthrough and my house. I've invested all my money in my business and my house. But for some reason or the other, I didn't get my money and my house. Now I'm in debt, jobless and shamed everyday by my family and friends for my current situation. Please pray so I can clear my debt, pay tuition fee for my son and get my daughter married. Jesus I claim my money, house and my self-respect back. Please Lord I need a miracle at this very moment. Please God answer my prayers. It's really depressing for years and months now waiting for phone call for my money and my house registration. Please pray. I know my prayers are answered. Thank you God for sustaining me all these years. I surrender to you my God. Please God I want a miracle now. Thank you Jesus. Amen. 🙏🙏🙏
I agree with you in Jesus name amen
 
I'm ###, please pray for my financial breakthrough and my house. I've invested all my my money in my business and my house. But for some reason or the other, I didn't get my money and my house. Now I'm in debt, jobless and shamed everyday by my family and friends for my current situation. Ple pray so I can clear my debt, pay tuition fee for my son and get my daughter married. Jesus I claim my money, house and my self respect back. Please Lord i need a miracle at this very moment. Please God answer my prays. It's really depressing for years and months now waiting for phone call for my money and my house registration. Please pray. I know my prays are answered. Thank you God for sustaining me all these years. I surrender to you my God. Please God I want a miracle now. Thank you Jesus. Amen. 🙏🙏🙏
I’m praying and agreeing with you for your miracle from God.
 
Heavenly Father, we come to You in the Name of Jesus on behalf of ###, asking for Your divine intervention in her financial situation. We ask that You provide her with a financial breakthrough and a house. We know You are a God of miracles and we ask that You provide her with the resources she needs to clear her debt, pay tuition fees for her son, and get her daughter married. We ask that You restore her self-respect and provide her with the peace and joy she needs to move forward. We thank You for Your faithfulness and for Your provision. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
###, I prayed for you and I believe God?
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

hi my name is ###, currently iam struggling with finance , my life is getting worse every day, i find it very very hard to deal with my commitments, so i decided to start a very small buisness but iam afraid things might no go the way i want, so please help me to pray for my new buisness, cause...
Replies
9
Views
159
Dear Heavenly Father, I don't know why my financial is tight now, upon I settle one for all childrens fee, then a lot of sudden fees come again.... Lord, sometimes I really lost, my relative ask me change believer (he is Christian previously), as he said their GOD give them wealth and run...
Replies
6
Views
204
Please pray for my parents. They’ve been given ### moths to vacate the house. They’re in their late ###, no stable job, they dry fish and sell but not on a daily basis since they have to buy the fish from another vendor , no savings to build a house nor move to a new one with mountain of debts...
Replies
11
Views
278
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,906
Messages
16,793,444
Members
649,468
Latest member
Froutsain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom