I’m ###. Please, pray for my eyes, ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I come asking for prayer for my eyes. I have myopia(nearsighted) glaucoma and loss of peripheral vision in both eyes. My vision is blurry even with my glasses on.Its hard to read or watch tv. My vision is also affected by the tachycardia episodes that cause my heart to race. I am on BP...
Replies
14
Views
277
I want my beautiful healthy eyes without red or yellow. I don't know what kind of disease is in my eyes to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Replies
7
Views
170
they are full bloomed both my eyes with allergy's issues keep me in your prayers in Jesus name amen
Replies
11
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,896
Messages
16,804,419
Members
650,372
Latest member
Aeriyvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom