I'm Overwhelmed

Maire

Humble Prayer Partner
I'm the sole caretaker of my adult daughter who is mentally/emotionally challenged. I'm all worn out. It's been 15 yrs on my own. I struggle to feed us. We eat once a day. Month to month I don't know if I can put rent money together. Please pray that the Lord shows me what to do. I can't live like this too much longer. I'm getting very depressed.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I pray that you may be richly blessed with His peace.

'He will cover you with His feathers, under His wings you will find refuge.'

God bless you
 
I pray that God will answer your prayers according to his will now!! Ask and it shall be given, seek and ye shall find!! I ask God's blessings over your life and situation now!! With God all things are possible! Believe and you shall receive!! In the name of Jesus!! Amen.
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

and tired. Every time I get my hopes up something else comes to knock me down. I try applying the promises of God but they don’t seem to absorb into my life. I am forgotten and abandoned. Lord do you see where I’m headed it’s to an even darker place? In Jesus name I’ve asked for respite. I’ll...
Replies
5
Views
239
I feel overwhelmed with life, I can’t catch a break.
Replies
11
Views
135
I do feel abit overwhelmed my husband working long shifts i have to stay at home I have to wake up for my eldest son prepare for school than also take him to soccer practise and matches while taking care of toddler making sure the house are clean and cooking.My sons have busy schedules and...
Replies
9
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,198
Messages
16,797,079
Members
649,753
Latest member
Loreelmarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom