Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

ther things are going well something always Goes wrong. Loss of income has caused me to be in debt. No jobs are available right now and it’s making me feel sick to my stomach. Father in Jesus name I need provision please. I’ve been through so many hardships that I can’t really think straight in...
Replies
6
Views
253
I really need prayer. I have been beat by demons for over 10 years every time I lay in bed to go to sleep. I found you online and I am wanting help. I have tried everything and nothing works. Thank you and I am a Christian. My name is ###.
Replies
10
Views
409
God every time I posted here you answered me I'm in great pain because of my mother-in-law I'm unable to carry her words I tried my best to get her love but I don't know why she is not happy every day I face the words hurting from her I am facing anxiety issues because of this change my life...
Replies
8
Views
306
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,783
Messages
16,792,564
Members
649,386
Latest member
Moroaroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom