getting hit every time i go to sleep

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please let this stop. I pray about this all the time with no change. He will not go to sleep and he keeps me up late every night. I cannot take this anymore, it is wrecking my health (and his) and he doesn't even care. Please let this stop. I cannot sleep if he is still up. Please let him...
Replies
7
Views
110
Dear Father God, I know that I am supposed to depend upon you. This is becoming harder to do. Every time I go to a job interview, I don't get the job. This is so disappointing. Slowly I am draining my finances, and soon I don't know what I'll do. I believe that the reason I don't get the job is...
Replies
6
Views
311
Every time I try to take care of my own stuff, my job-related people try to catch me with something. Gets annoying, because hey, I have a life too. (At least I used to before this busyness and people who "need" me got out of hand. I can't do anything; they're like a pesky poison ivy itch on me...
Replies
8
Views
445
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,789
Messages
16,792,616
Members
649,396
Latest member
Ziotown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom