I'm ###. My husband ### ### ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Urgent! I'm praying for GOD TO. TAKE THIS WOMAN OUT OF MY HUSBAND LIFE WE ARE MARRIED for 40yrs. She's not for him/ I am truly devastated I cry and pray every day for God to send me a miracle/ she has to move out of state or she finds out very negative things about him he is poor and uneducated...
Replies
11
Views
107
This woman is making my husband fight me so I will summon him with divorce papers,he's terminally I'll! She only wants money,I truly love him for 40yrs I'm his wife and mother of our children I pray in Jesus name for this woman to leave him alone,leave this family in peace please God by the...
Replies
10
Views
47
I'm requesting prayer for my husband, ###. He has a lot on his plate and is showing signs of burnout from being overwhelmed with work. He's also struggling with anxiety. I'm asking God to rebuke that anxiety and fill him with His perfect peace. I plead the blood of Jesus over my husband. Thank...
Replies
10
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,217
Messages
16,820,285
Members
651,269
Latest member
Jyomond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom