I'm losing motivation and I feel like just falling ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
I'm losing motivation and I feel like just falling asleep and hibernating.

I am also fed up with people judging me, thinking they know better than me, using the scripture to judge me and undermining my relationship with Jesus and God and missing understanding me.

I am really missing this very special Lady love of my life, and I am so fed up being in debt.

I pray that Jesus has now prepared her heart and mind, and that my Lady love of my life is missing me and praying for me, that we will be together before Christmas and my debts will be cleared and my finances will be back in the credit and I will have an abundance of finances enough as well so I can be generous to others before Christmas, my health will be even better, Amen.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Lord I know all too well of how he feels. For I too am hurt and heartbroken. I ask that you help him financially and bless him with the love of his life. Lord take away this heartbreak that he is feeling only you, Lord, are capable of doing that. You know your creation all too well, Lord, you know us better than we know ourselves. Lord help my friend in Jesus' name, amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for me, I have this overwhelming feeling of anxiety that little by little I’m losing the grandchild I once knew. He seems to be drifting farther away from myself and Jesus. I have tried to give it to Jesus and still stressing but it seems the more I try not to worry, more things happen bad...
Replies
6
Views
303
I feel like I’m losing my way. I always get this sense of “I know what I need to do” but usually the darker “I want to do what I want to do” gets in the way and makes it harder. I don’t know what I’m doing and I just feel broken. Heavenly Father; I beg for your forgiveness and please put me on...
Replies
7
Views
395
Saints I’m requesting prayers I feel I’m losing myself everything is going astray my finances, I’m having attacks at work, family members I’m passing through a hard time.
Replies
7
Views
264
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,270
Messages
16,820,714
Members
651,299
Latest member
Chrouwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom