I'm lonely by the mighty will of ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm single lonely been praying for a partner. Please pray for me
Replies
11
Views
139
Lord I’m not perfect I’m human can you please send me someone to love me for me please if it’s in your will please let it be done I trust you while heartedly in JESUS NAME I ASK FOR THIS PRAYER AMEN!!!
Replies
7
Views
293
I'm lonely and depressed and hopeless. Please pray for me I need help and prayer I dont know what to do
Replies
13
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,867
Messages
16,781,594
Members
648,434
Latest member
Yaerelsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom