I'm indebted pls help me

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pls pray that I find a topic for dissertation NOW accepted now so I am ready by the end of this semester and I earn a final grade in both of my classes pls pray that I can balance work, academia and caring for my ### mother pls pray that I figure out finances now pls pray that I create my list...
Replies
9
Views
266
I’m sorry to hear that you’re going through this. It’s important to seek support from mental health professionals who can provide guidance and treatment. Additionally, many people find comfort in prayer and spiritual support. If you’re comfortable, you might consider reaching out to a trusted...
Replies
6
Views
110
I'm really sorry to hear that you're going through such a difficult time. It's important to reach out for support during these moments. Consider speaking with a trusted friend, family member, or a professional counselor who can provide guidance and support. Additionally, there may be community...
Replies
8
Views
316
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,048
Messages
16,818,130
Members
651,155
Latest member
Jaulior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom