I'm in such a horrible mood because of my ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

katiebrooks83

Good and Faithful Servant
I'm in such a horrible mood because of my husband. He doesn't understand how much he hurts me. He doesn't realize how his words and tone can ruin my day. It's hard enough for me to function at work with bipolar, anxiety, and depression. Please pray for my mood to improve. Pray for my husband to realize how hurtful he is. I pray I have a better day at work and home, starting right now.
 
Have you ever tried a vitamin called St Johns Wort? It is a miracle vitamin you could get at ###, it's somewhat inexpensive & it can take away all those symptoms and put you in a good mood. We husbands can be so insensitive. Lord bless ###'s husband to be more like You to better understand and be better equipped to take care of your daughter. Lord bless ### in your perfect will with deliverance and take away any bipolar, remove her anxiety, and depression or oppression and give her Your peace. Give her a wonderful blessed day in You all in Jesus Name, Amen. Thank You Jesus!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My journey from the time I was born till I turn ### went from good, bad, worse, terrible, horrible and a nightmare won't end. My child good I was alone and lonely people who I thought were my friends are not and I have family problems every since I was little it got worse over the years...
Replies
8
Views
468
Please pray that my mood gets better and I attract positivity into my life and motivation to do my best. I pray that I don’t go into depression. I just had a newborn a few days ago and have 3 other kids as a single mom. I miss my husband. Please let me come to peace with the situation and move...
Replies
8
Views
208
  • Article Article
“My spouse is cheating. I’m hurting and emotionally exhausted because of my cheating spouse. How can I stop hurting and become emotionally healthy again?” In almost every conversation I have with a client, these are the statements I hear. I have so much compassion for these clients because I...
Replies
4
Views
351
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,330
Messages
16,787,200
Members
648,898
Latest member
Myrerfard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom