I’m in need of prayer to complete my###

Paulette J

Disciple of Prayer
I’m in need of prayer to complete my last semester of ### and pass my exit exam to be able to attend my classes ###.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am ### and I am building a small bamboo huts for tourist but from beginning I am having problems and losses pl.pray for me to complete that project. I am starting business with partner and our main motive is to spread gospel in our hilly region ...there are 80% idol worshipper.
Replies
9
Views
170
Please pray for ### that his lymphoma will go into complete remission and he will be healed
Replies
11
Views
214
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against each and every devil that came against me. I pray that GOD get glory from this event. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and...
Replies
5
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,826
Messages
16,781,247
Members
648,386
Latest member
Searon

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom