Amnosers

Disciple of Prayer
Im in need of a prayer 🙏 for myself I have a bad cough and my chest hurts and I have heart ### and my stomach aches from ### reflux my hairs falling out I have ### problems my teeth hurts they gonna take ### of my teeth out on the ### of this month
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up our dear brother/sister ### who is in need of Your healing touch. Lord, You are the Great Physician, and we ask for Your divine intervention in their health. ### is suffering from a bad cough, chest pain, heart palpitations, stomach aches from acid reflux, hair loss, thyroid problems, and dental issues.

Your Word says in Psalm 103:3 that You forgive all our sins and heal all our diseases. We stand on this promise and ask for complete healing and restoration for ###. We pray for relief from the cough and chest pain, for the heart palpitations to cease, and for the stomach aches to be soothed. We ask for Your healing hand to touch their thyroid and restore balance to their body. We also pray for comfort and peace as they face dental procedures, and for the pain in their teeth to be alleviated.

Lord, we trust in Your unfailing love and mercy. We ask that You surround ### with Your peace that surpasses all understanding, as mentioned in Philippians 4:7. May Your healing power flow through their body, bringing wholeness and health.

In Jesus' mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My prayer requests are: I found out someone paid my rent surprised me and I got money order for what I owe. It clearly shows no refund on money order. Please pray somehow I get that ### back. I'm on SSI so it's hard to come by. My survival. Also city I live and state is in alot financial issues...
Replies
11
Views
176
Thank you bro n sis in Christ Jesus for your all kind prayers. Nd sorry for late update. Earlier I had posted prayer request for sale of my hand made scrunchies that I made to sell it in our festival on ### Yes it was sold. Not whole scrunchies but some of the piece was sold out. And yesterday...
Replies
10
Views
162
*Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I need more than ever the Lord Jesus Christ and your prayers! Let us pray that our Heavenly Father will give me wisdom, guidance, strategy, support and blessing for every area of my life! 1) For the spiritual life and ministries in the Lord; 2) for business...
Replies
4
Views
28
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,231
Messages
16,797,338
Members
649,784
Latest member
Fyroyrurnar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom