I'm in love with ### ###. ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

And I keep praying the almighty to send me someone similar to my on-screen crush. I yearn and long for the character. He is kind, honorable, loving, handsome, rich, humble, gentlemanly, and everything I look for in a man. I’m ### and still have never been in a physical relationship yet I yearn...
Replies
4
Views
241
  • Article Article
I have emotions for you, but it’s not what I want. It doesn’t always mean the end of love, it signals emotional disconnection, unmet needs, or the search for… Continue reading...
Replies
0
Views
41
Dear God through Jesus. I pray and pray to be aligned with my future wife. I'm tired of waiting. I want to go on dates with her. I want to learn, grow, and live side by side with my god chosen wife. I want to be ready for her company. I want to be a provider for her, to protect her, to give...
Replies
11
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,274
Messages
16,797,686
Members
649,826
Latest member
Briarton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom