Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

This is my third time being unemployed since April 2026, and I'm struggling. I know that God is working on something in my life, but thus situation is causing lots of stress and anxiety, among other things. I know that through God all things are possible, but it's just getting hard
Replies
11
Views
113
I am unemployed for the third time in just over a year, and I'm in desperate need of a miracle. I need a job and financial breakthrough.
Replies
11
Views
199
Father God I really need your help you blessed us with our home and I have no clue how to do repairs Father God will you please remove this stress and ease my mind and send me help that's gonna be honest with me and not try to take advantage of me being a woman someone that I can trust in Jesus...
Replies
9
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,194
Messages
16,797,036
Members
649,750
Latest member
Ariysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom