I pray oh lord in Jesus name my daughter’s situation will be resolved. Her car was damaged by a simple oil change at a shop right before driving it cross county to work for two months. She is now renting a car and the shop is denying any malious to her car. Please pray God will help her be...
Praying please in the name of Jesus Christ for my family who are suffering a torment with disunity, betrayal between us, sadness, anger, God protect us and healing our hearts for their disobedience mistake we are exterminated we can’t see or talking because is only shouting yelling, crying...
I need prayers for someone who has been sneaky and lied to me about a situation or I feel that they have. I have been employed by a place that I prayed to be at for 20 years and it has been a total wreck ever since I have been here. They have a very unprofessional leader and I have never had as...