I'm in a mess. Relationship wise I ...

I just said a prayer for you, ###, asking God to work in your situation and give you the guidance and direction you’re seeking. May He bless you and keep you as you trust Him. I hope you will be encouraged by this thought from the psalmist: "The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth." (Psalm 145: 18).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Ex gf of 2 years broke up with me a week ago as of today. We are still in contact but she says the wounds even given her are too deep and she won't come back to me, but from day 1 I've always felt like she's the one God sent me and he's kept us together this far through the other mile breakups...
Replies
8
Views
157
Dear God, Lord Jesus, You already know what is in my heart. You know what ### wants, what she is praying for, and how much this relationship with ### means to her. I do not want to explain every little thing again and again because You already know everything. Father, if this relationship is...
Replies
9
Views
109
Hi all, I need your prayers in regards to my relationship. I've been in a relationship with a woman for about two years now and I've been getting mixed signals on whether I'm supposed to stay with her or not. I've asked God plenty of times and have been persistent in prayer on whether to end...
Replies
11
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,951
Messages
16,804,951
Members
650,423
Latest member
Astoishaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom