I'm hoping and praying the Dr. ### ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I very recently signed up for a program for early home debt mortgage payoff seemed really vigorous. It seemed wise, but after speaking with my dad, it was one of the wisest money, Stewart’s I know it has racked me with such stress and distress, and I feel so foolish. I’m now reaching out to them...
Replies
9
Views
185
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! After 3.5 years in Alaska, my job at the church was complete. My contract was complete. The church had grown from 28 nearly 90 with 22 baptisms. It seems when people are seeking to do good things for the Lord, Satan wakes up and gets active. I’ve seen it...
Replies
14
Views
116
I know to the LORD understands and does more than I can communicate. God, please make ### and the community to have more realistic logic such as friendly fire, lore-based choices, and morality in Jesus' name, Amen.
Replies
7
Views
299
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,653
Messages
16,801,917
Members
650,175
Latest member
Thierzolver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom