I'm going on a trip and I'm leaving my ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

808praisesJesus

Disciple of Prayer
I'm going on a trip and I'm leaving my dog with my ex gf, I'm having anxieties because my dog is 17 yrs old and there is a lot of responsibility to take care of her ... I want her to be safe, strong and healthy and not miss me too much and know I'll be back :) I want to enjoy my trip and not have to worry ... I know it's silly, I've been stressing over it... my dog has overcome a lot this year all praise goes to our Lord Jesus Christ for watching and protecting her ... also pray for my anxieties I suffer from them and panic attacks ... thank you for all your prayers. God Bless!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
1 Peter 5:7

Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. Pour your heart out to the Father in Jesus name. HE HEARS YOU. My wife and I have prayed for your request in Jesus name.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
thank you for all your prayers ....everything went well thank you ...all praise and glory to God!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I think after todayyyy I should leave alliance there's way to broads in my crown and I'm home by myself..IM DONE ITS OVER I HAVE DECIDED ON NO ONE ON THESE PEOPLE FOR SURE EVERYONE FROM ### HI IS ONLY SAVED THERE IS NO ONE FOR ME THAT LOVES ME IN ### YOU ALL HAVE JUST THROWN ME TO THE CURB IN MY...
Replies
7
Views
127
Lord, I'm leaving home. I don't know where I'm going. Leaving behind everyone and everything I love because of me they will suffer. I have to leave my only son. Please take care of him. He is not able to take care of himself. I prayed for deliverance. I have been trying to keep us alive and...
Replies
10
Views
411
Dear Lord. Please help us. I'M leaving everything I love behind. I don't have the strength anymore. No one came to our aid. I'M not complaining. Forgive us. Thank you for all you did in my time of struggle. Lead us to peace. There is no place for us here. Help me find a home.
Replies
12
Views
487
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,679
Messages
16,791,281
Members
649,265
Latest member
Valioziorain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom