I'm ### from ###.. Feel Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

knunnelee

Disciple of Prayer
Please guyz pray for me. My name is ###. I am trying not to be sad and depressed I am barely a few days from ### and want to stay clean. I need God to give me the strength to renew my life. I believe in Him I am having a hard time talking to Him though. Plz pray for me tonight thank u so much with all my heart.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
DEUTERONOMY 31:6,8- "BE STRONG AND COURAGEOUS. DO NOT BE AFRAID OR TERRIFIED... FOR THE LORD YOUR GOD GOES WITH YOU; HE WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU NOR FORSAKE YOU...THE LORD HIMSELF GOES BEFORE YOU AND WILL BE WITH YOU; HE WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU NOR FORSAKE YOU. DO NOT BE AFRAID; DO NOT BE DISCOURAGED."
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Cant sleep tonight to much soda :) but much better tonight thank u for your prayers and thank you lord for being my ROCK when i was at the bottom!! to lift me up and b there even now at my weak moment jesus u save me :) Plz keep praying I stay strong in my faith cuz i know if i do and i will :) that the lord has a great life ahead of me.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m fasting for Lent and it’s so difficult, it puts me in an irritable and down mood. As soon as I eat I feel better.
Replies
7
Views
420
Hello all low in spirit and emotion. Evil want me to accept defeat can you help me to pray and resist please? I feel hopeless looking for remote work, finding love and even self. I feel like all I do is mess up and that I've lost my self and even potential blessings. Help my mind to be restored...
Replies
6
Views
582
im feeling weak and down. Lord send an angel to restore us, send holy angels to restore our bodies, our minds, our lives. send me my husband from you Lord if I have one. Lord I'm discouraged, need pipes replaced, need tree removed, need help from the local government and also insurance claims...
Replies
8
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,414
Messages
16,822,472
Members
651,368
Latest member
Othainarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom