I'm feeling anxiety and a spirit of ...

Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone and yall are welcome to help me pray if you like. I'm going through a struggle as of now. I recently had surgery for syents and balloons to be placed in my leg veins to get oxygen flowing and remove blood clots. Everything I ask this vascular doctor questions about my health,she...
Replies
14
Views
178
Please pray for me. I’m dealing with intense anxiety surrounding my relationship with my partner. I’m experiencing anxious intrusive thoughts, doubting the validity of our relationship and how I feel about her. I love her and just wish I could get rid of my anxiety about this. It’s becoming...
Replies
10
Views
289
I fear I’ve lost my job from my crippling anxiety. I’m trying to cling to God but I feel as though he has abandoned me. Every day I’m consumed with worry, anxiety and fear, I have no peace. It’s why I don’t believe I’m truly saved because of how little peace and joy and other fruits I have of...
Replies
13
Views
221
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,762
Messages
16,803,377
Members
650,276
Latest member
Myrenxilron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom