I'm Extreamly Lonely

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoatFarmer

Beloved Servant
I ask you to pray for God to send me a ###. It is written, that all man needs a ###.
 
I will pray for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I've gone through many periods of loneliness in my life and it is very depressing. It can lead to despair which is one of the devil's chief weapons. Now when I am lonely, I log into prayer websites and pray for people, or I listen to sermons on YouTube. There are some good ones: David Wilkerson, Paul Washer, Leonard Ravenhill. Then my focus is on something else. The minute you are aware you feel lonely, change what you are doing. Put on a song that always makes you happy. This works for me. I hope it helps you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord you know all the hard two years I've been through, I'm feeling like an experiment every little detail of my body that only I understand and how change has radically affected my lifestyle, that has brought many consequences, you know my heart and my attitude that I work every day to show the...
Replies
9
Views
170
So we worship God as He is not an image or idol we imagine in our minds. Isaiah 43:13, "Even from eternity I am He, and none can deliver out of My hand. When I act, who can reverse it?” Ex 4:11, "But the LORD said to him, “Who has made the human mouth? Or who makes anyone unable to speak or...
Replies
7
Views
231
I'm extremely lonely. In the most emotionally difficult place ever. Feel like my life is wasting away. I desperately need the power of God unleashed on my life. I need God's help. Currently out of work. I need a new job. Feeling very depressed. I don't want to be alone anymore. Afraid of being...
Replies
16
Views
435
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,541
Messages
16,777,948
Members
648,098
Latest member
Galutel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom