I'm Drowning

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashes2beautyx

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me. I am drowning in a sea of confusion, sadness. All I can see right now is the giants and no victory. Help me God.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for me that God counsel every debts i have and start a new journey with wisdom to use my money wisely.
Replies
12
Views
59
Please I'm financially down. God please lift me out of this pit. Don't allow this shame. Someone I'm owing is disturbing me for his money. Please brethren I need the help of God right now.
Replies
11
Views
389
I don't know what to write i feel so alone even in a crowded room, im mental and physically and emotionally drained. I can't seem to do anything anymore
Replies
18
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,606
Messages
16,801,196
Members
650,125
Latest member
Roomormor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom