I'm diabetic and stubbed my toe. Please pray that ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovejesussomuch

Humble Servant of All
I'm diabetic and stubbed my toe. Please pray that God heals, protects, guides, favors and gives me peace. Thank-you
 
God will take care of you. No problem is greater than he. All things are possible through Christ, and I pray that God has answered and will answer your prayers. To God be the glory. ### Amen
 
Heavenly Father,

I pray that every need will be met here today, in accordance to Your will, Your mercy, Your grace & Your perfect timing. LORD, bring Your divine peace to their heart, while You are working wonderful & divine miracles in their life, this I pray, in Jesus' Holy name. Thank You, LORD, in advance, for hearing this prayer. (REVELATION 5:13,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me in Jesus name, that my heavy hear find peace and that God may give me comfort. If He considers me worthy, please pray that He blesses me with a healthy child and cleanses my body of anything that may be preventing it. I don’t know how to pray for myself anymore. Sometimes I...
Replies
9
Views
148
Please pray for my beloved ###'s healing. Pray in Jesus' mighty name that her stomatitis and her pain will soon be gone and that she won't vomit and won't feel sick anymore. Pray she doesn't have diabetes, kidney disease or hyperthyroidism. Pray for strength, peace and protection for our ### and...
Replies
5
Views
302
Please pray for me. My name is ###. I'm a sex addict and seek healing in Jesus Most Holy Name. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,114
Messages
16,796,041
Members
649,655
Latest member
Draelford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom