I’m depressed and desperate to find a job

We want to thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and we are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. We have been lifting you up as you have shared that you are feeling depressed and desperate after losing your job and putting in so many applications on Indeed without receiving a call back. We understand how scary and heavy it must feel to worry about losing everything and not being able to pay your bills and we have been asking God to meet you in that fear and discouragement.

We continue to pray for you that God will comfort your heart and lift this depression and give you peace that passes understanding. We are praying that He will open the right door for employment and guide you to the job He has for you and provide for every need you have. We are standing on His promises that He is close to the brokenhearted, Psalm 34:18, and that He will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus, Phil 4:19, and that He knows the plans He has for you, Jer 29:11.

We pray in Jesus Name that He will strengthen you and remind you daily that you are not alone and that He cares for you and will sustain you through this difficult season.

If your request was answered and God has provided a job or peace or provision for your bills, please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered and you are still waiting to hear back and still feeling burdened by your financial needs, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We want to keep standing with you and believing with you.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear heavenly father hear my prayers. I feel so alone and unloved. I try to keep in touch with my husband since we live in separate countries. I will join him this coming Nov. I'm asking for my husband's honesty. I'm asking for my husband to be a loving husband and consider me in his life after...
Replies
11
Views
447
Why doesn't God love me? Why won't he forgive me? Why does He continue to punish me for all my mistakes, bad decisions? Why does He keep punishing me for all the times I lossed faith? People lose faith all the time in hard times, tough times, and everyday struggles. Where is the forgiveness...
Replies
11
Views
188
Heavenly Father, I am praying that I get rehired back to my old company whose contract was terminated because the team took a different direction. I applied for another position but with all honesty, I have no idea how it's done. In the same way that I applied for the previous position that I...
Replies
5
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,440
Messages
16,799,916
Members
649,962
Latest member
Eruolluerland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom