Lloyd Janney
Prayer Partner
I'm Crying to the Lord our God in the Name Of Jesus our Savoir our redeemer.
Got a call just few mint. Ago they have taken my dad to the Hospital he is ### and ia vry sick. I feel.so helpless right now. Cause God has yet to bless me with car of m own
So i can b their to help no money for taxie or bus pray God will save him and restore his health as he did for Moses. As Jesus did for sooo many. Please pray for me wth me
I wanna save him. Just want to save him
Got a call just few mint. Ago they have taken my dad to the Hospital he is ### and ia vry sick. I feel.so helpless right now. Cause God has yet to bless me with car of m own
So i can b their to help no money for taxie or bus pray God will save him and restore his health as he did for Moses. As Jesus did for sooo many. Please pray for me wth me
I wanna save him. Just want to save him
