I’m come seeking prayer for my business that I may attract the right paying customers and the capacity to run a successful business. I also, pray for the well being of my ###.
I'm seeking prayer for a softened heart. My heart is hardened. I don't have godly sorrow nor a hatred for sin as I should. I don't seem to have conviction over sin but I would like to have all of these things. There's also demons physically wrapped around my head and body squeezing and digging...
I humbly request your prayers regarding my college fees. By God's grace, I am pursuing my Master of Divinity, but I am currently facing financial challenges in paying the remaining fees. I believe that God is our Provider, and I trust Him to make a way where there seems to be no way. Please pray...
Please pray that I will successfully earn my PMP certification, find the right job opportunity, and also be strengthened to achieve healthy weight loss.