I'm Baffled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I was part of a group of therapy a few years ago. We've kept in touch in a private face-book site and I was expressing the past year some troubles I still currently have. I messaged with one in particular and she doesn't talk after I got sick for a long period and hadn't communicated. Others don't even acknowledge me now even to express birthday wishes. I feel like an outcast as if my actions were out of line or someone ruined my reputation. I asked and nobody tells me. Please God have one of them at least give me some truth to this matter. I'm hurt. In Jesus name I pray Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
If you have asked if you did anything and they don't tell you, then their actions are all about THEIR problems, not yours. Maybe the group therapy should include some basic rules on communication and common courtesy. There may very well be nothing you did whatsoever.

I pray that these people will open up and share with this person if there is anything they have against them or if there is not anything they have against. Let them give this person the chance to make things right as they don't know what they did if anything.

If they don't cooperate, I ask the Lord to give this person the freedom to let go. Then please give this person friends who will truly support them. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The mental health burden of 2 separate maladies. I’ve known my kidneys were not healthy, but now I know it’s polycystic kidney disease. I know it is unlikely to get better. I also broke my leg nine weeks ago and it’s been a physical and mental challenge. It’s hard to be hopeful. I haven’t...
Replies
11
Views
230
God help me to understand why evil won yesterday? Justice was not served and my children not protected. Why he was able to sit in court and lie and I was painted as a liar. God you saw ALL, why God why? I have been obedient all these years, I have tried to stay faithful, I believed you would...
Replies
7
Views
150
I can't hold on any longer. Thought I might make it to my ###th birthday next month, but I'm not even going to make it to our country's ###th birthday. I'm not even sure I'll make it through this weekend. At work people said "See you next week.". My response was, "If I decide to show up.". I...
Replies
7
Views
116
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,453
Messages
16,788,184
Members
649,012
Latest member
Aersoriartar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom