I’m at ### ### ### doctor. ...

For all those who stand in need of healing and deliverance please pray the prayer below. May God honor your prayer request for healing and deliverance in Jesus' name.

Let Us Pray For Healing And Deliverance: God I ask You in Jesus’ name, because of Your unfailing love and great compassion have mercy on me and heal me. God heal me fully in every area of my life. God make me whole and complete in You. God deliver and set me free of any sicknesses, addictions, disorders, sin, or unclean spirits that may be, or are trying to operate in my life. Wash and purify me thoroughly Lord Jesus. Heal me and restore to me the joy of Your salvation. Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer and all those I know that stand in need of healing. God please fully heal and bless each of us physically, mentally, spiritually, emotionally, and financially for Your glory. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus’ name. Thank You Jesus. Written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach


 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that my son ###'s doctor won't drop him and he can keep getting care there and refills for his meds. I'm very worried. Also please pray that God heals me. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. ###
Replies
10
Views
320
Jesus please let my son's doctor to change the paperwork he signed so we can get benefits, plus I need approval for my benefits case, I don't know what I will do. Please also let my husband's court case be dismissed. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
12
Views
213
I got back my PET scan results. My 6.4-mm irregular left upper lobe nodule came back positive. Now they want to do a biopsy. This being said, here's my issue: The PET scan was performed by VA. Prior to the PET scan, my outside-VA pulmonologist, who I gave a copy of the actual PET scan to, told...
Replies
16
Views
342
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,120
Messages
16,796,122
Members
649,662
Latest member
Cheadoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom