I’m asking God to place the right ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello thanks again for all of the prayers they have been life changing! So I have been cleaning houses and office buildings for over 3 years now and I am the assistant office manager and the manager of all of the cleaners. I have been so blessed at my current job and love what I do but it has...
Replies
11
Views
131
Please pray for me at work. I’m asking God for protection, peace, strength, and favor as I deal with coworkers who have been ganging up on me, being dismissive, and excluding me for no reason, especially ###. Please also pray for the administration, that they stop being micromanaging, unfair...
Replies
12
Views
172
Please pray for me… I continue to need strength. It’s 4:18 AM and I feel weak. In February 2019, my family and I moved to Alaska to help a small church. We agreed to be there for three years. In August 2022, my contract was complete. The church had grown from 28 to nearly 90. We had 22...
Replies
13
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,208
Messages
16,797,147
Members
649,766
Latest member
Bueshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom