I'm asking for prayers for my ### ...

Eamind

Disciple of Prayer
I'm asking for prayers for my son who attends court tomorrow that 🙏 🙌 all is well with what he receives and he gets to make it home for his daughter.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You today with hearts full of hope and trust, lifting up ###'s son who will be attending court tomorrow. Your Word assures us that You are a righteous judge and a God who feels indignation every day (Psalm 7:11). We ask for Your divine favor and mercy to be upon him during this time of uncertainty.

Lord, Your Word says in Isaiah 41:10, "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." We pray that ###'s son will feel Your presence and strength as he faces this challenge. May he be granted wisdom, peace, and clarity.

We also pray for justice to prevail, as Your Word says in Proverbs 21:15, "When justice is done, it is a joy to the righteous but terror to evildoers." Let the outcome be fair and just, and may it allow him to return home to his daughter, who needs him.

Father, we trust in Your perfect plan and timing. We ask that You surround ###'s son with Your angels, providing protection and guidance. May Your peace, which surpasses all understanding, guard his heart and mind in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:7).

In Jesus' mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

As I prepare for court again today against my daughter’s ###. I pray and ask for strength and clarity, as I represent myself, I need to present my side with dignity and sincerity. I pray this is the end of the long road with him. I pray he stops pursuing me in road for petty claims.
Replies
12
Views
220
My son is a good boy but got involved with the wrong crowd and is now in trouble. I ask that y'all help me pray over him. That he is given guidance, patience, understanding, and release. Lord works in mysterious ways and I know he had this happen to slow him down and reflect on his life.
Replies
11
Views
227
Please pray for me at work. I’m asking God for protection, peace, strength, and favor as I deal with coworkers who have been ganging up on me, being dismissive, and excluding me for no reason, especially ###. Please also pray for the administration, that they stop being micromanaging, unfair...
Replies
12
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,355
Messages
16,798,560
Members
649,867
Latest member
Thraytarooraire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom