I'm Afraid

  • Thread starter Thread starter willng2liv4god
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

willng2liv4god

Guest
I ask that someone please pray for me and all of those in my same situation. I am age ### and in foster care, I am trying to live in the way God wants but I am having a hard time dealing with daily stresses and figuring out how to live for God.
 
Please bless your child with a full time family, love to relieve them of stress and to bring them love and happiness the way you want them to be. We stand in agreement with this request in Jesus Holy Name Amen.
 
I am praying God will give you strength just remember God will not put you through more than you can stand. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It's so past time for me to be gone. I'm a burden. I deserve death. I want to die but I'm too chicken to take myself out and don't have a method that I'm certain will give me the desired result: my demise. Please God, take me. Don't leave me here to suffer.
Replies
9
Views
211
For so long my neighbors have been stomping around my entire apartment non-stop day and night, it's worse at night. They kick my doors, scream and threaten me. I'm afraid that someday they will do something to me again, they have before and I'm afraid I will have to live with this behavior...
Replies
9
Views
162
Good Afternoon Everyone, I feel very alone right now in my circumstances as there is no one around that i can really trust but Jesus Christ. I'm facing some health challenges due to the stress of financial debt (not careless spending) and just trying to find work after leaving a very abusive...
Replies
10
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,954
Messages
16,816,953
Members
651,101
Latest member
Cheissil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom