I'm a nurse who is not able ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is a nurse who is appealing a big decision. Her court date is today. Please, pray that she wins her appeal.
Replies
8
Views
299
Hi, I'm staff nurse...trying job in ###...I quit my current job & waiting for my visa for ### months...right now I'm at my home...pls pray for my visa🙏
Replies
6
Views
361
I moved back to live with my parents due to rent being so high but also God's timing was the best because my mom was unwell during that time and was diagnosed with ALS shortly after. I have seen my dad mistreat her, talk to her in a very rude manner and just not showing her the love she...
Replies
13
Views
313
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,409
Messages
16,799,560
Members
649,919
Latest member
Maleulnire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom