If you have time please would like ...

If you have time please would like prayer for training to fast forward, better health to increase, and finances to increase, thank you so much
Word of God says Cast all ur cares on me i will care for it
Dear God remember this person in ur HOLY PRESENCE n TOUCH him Lord have Mercy on him n FULFILL all his desires according to ur WILL let every stumbling blocks be REMOVED n let ur NAME be GLORIFIED by his life in JESUS MIGHTY NAME I pray. AMEN
 
If you have time please would like prayer for training to fast forward, better health to increase, and finances to increase, thank you so much
Word of God says Cast all ur cares on me i will care for it
Dear God remember this person in ur HOLY PRESENCE n TOUCH him Lord have Mercy on him n FULFILL all his desires according to ur WILL let every stumbling blocks be REMOVED n let ur NAME be GLORIFIED by his life in JESUS MIGHTY NAME I pray. AMEN
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!
Please, pray for me - Lord Jesus Christ soon blessed me with a job and a wife, according to my dreams! Thank you for the support!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Thank you for your love and mercy thank you for your provision and protection. Thank you for my family for give me if I’m not grateful enough or if I complain. Lord you. Know my situation how I’m the only one working full time my husband is sick and have seizures Lord have mercy and help...
Replies
9
Views
180
I would like to ask for prayer. I have no idea what to do with my life. I have found work that seems perfect for me, yet I have had no success. There are patterns that seem to suggest that what has happened to others in my family wants to happen to me, and I do not accept that. Anywhere I go...
Replies
9
Views
190
I have been making attempts to make peace with God and turn from my sin. I'm in disagreement with God for the last eighteen months. My life has been put on hold for eighteen months while I fight a battle that I already know I can't win. I'm so hurt. I'm so broken. I'm a ### year old man and I am...
Replies
8
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,227
Messages
16,820,400
Members
651,274
Latest member
Chritheurford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom