If you have been in heavy sin ...

WingsofaDove

Beloved of All
If you have been in heavy sin a long time you probably need deliverance because of spiritual issues. It can release bondages and you can understand the Bible better and have a better prayer life. šŸ™
 
I confess that I am not a perfect person. I have sinned many times. I know God forgives, but I want to have a productive, successful, functional life and these sins keep me in the way of things. I pray that I am able to find the strength to keep going, to keep pushing forward, and I know that God is here the whole way to help me out as he has helped out so many of you!
 
I have prayed about this. In Jesus name.

James 5:16;
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. Matthew 7:12
 
I have prayed about this. In Jesus name.

James 5:16;
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. Matthew 7:12
Thank you for sharing those verses! God bless.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I asked God in Jesus' name to answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and live our lives to honor You. God bless each of us with the desire to read, listen to, and meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding for the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. Rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Be Encouraged---This Message Is For You
 
I'm unable to process attachments or files directly. If you can provide the text content from the attachment, I can assist with redacting any sensitive information according to the guidelines provided. Please paste the text here, and I'll help with the redaction.
 

Attachments

  • 1679339483126.png
    1679339483126.png
    2.3 KB · Views: 1

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 18:19 : A brother wronged is more unyielding than a fortified city; disputes are like the barred gates of a citadel. A Prayer for Reconciliation and Unity Our prayer: Heavenly Father, we come before You acknowledging how fragile...
Replies
10
Views
109
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God: James 4:17 states, "So whoever knows the right thing to do and fails to do it, for him it is sin" Commission vs. Omission: Most people think of sin as doing something bad (commission). James highlights the sin of omission, which means...
Replies
10
Views
195
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Esther 4:14 : For if thou altogether holdest thy peace at this time, then shall there enlargement and deliverance arise to the Jews from another place; but thou and thy father's house shall be destroyed: and who knoweth whether thou art...
Replies
9
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,245
Messages
16,797,436
Members
649,793
Latest member
Fylaiview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom