If someone could pray for me I would be very grateful.

Lord I pray in Jesus' name that you would meet ###'s need, whatever it is, you know better than any of us knows, amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi I was wondering if someone could pray for me. I am still waiting to hear back from ### grad program regarding the official offer letter. They seem to have approved of me but still haven't sent the offer letter. I am praying and hoping they send it soonner than later. and am praying the offer...
Replies
6
Views
441
Hello. I was wondering if someone could pray that I find a new romantic relationship? I had a break up last year and took time to heal from that. I feel more prepared to start dating again. However, I'm a little nervous since I'm in my 30s with limited experience. I'm hoping that I'm moving with...
Replies
11
Views
538
Hello, If someone could please pray for my broken heart, I would really appreciate it. A relationship that I've been in for several years is finally ending with the other person moving to another state to start fresh, and I'm devastated over losing this constant in my life and the anxiety of...
Replies
10
Views
358
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,795
Messages
16,815,155
Members
651,019
Latest member
Hnneoview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom