If only......

Kaneffa711$

Humble Servant of All
BETRAYAL, HURT, and PAIN
I was betrayed and because of the betrayal I'm hurting....
I'm hurting and because I'm hurting, my heart is in pain....
My heart is in pain but I'm seeking GOD...
I'm seeking GOD but yet the tears flow...
The tears flow as I await GOD'S presence...
In only I could touch the hem of his garment then maybe it would be okay...
if only I could see GOD face to face...
😢
 
May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Thank You. Amen!

Child of God Pray Without Ceasing: God I ask You in Jesus name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the will of God for those I pray for according to Your perfect love, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy. God bless me with everything I stand in need of and everything that You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper and never cease to grow in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me with wisdom to live a successful life in Christ Jesus. Bless me with a God Solution Focused Mind, Heart, and Attitude based upon Your Word. God don’t let me be double-minded or become double-minded. Let me stand firm on the Word of God. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me.

God daily lead, guide, and direct the footsteps that I take and the words that I speak. God let Your love, encouragement, joy, favor, peace, and protection rest upon my life. Let me always and forever walk in hope, faith, love, and confidence in You. Bless me with the desire and hunger to read, study, and meditate upon Your Word and operate in the knowledge, wisdom, and understanding of Your Word daily. May I come to know You in truth and fall in love You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me with the spirit of obedience and strengthen me to obey Your Word and will for my life (daily, moment by moment). Lord Jesus be Lord of ALL in my life. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I love and care about. God save, deliver, heal, protect, sanctify, set free, and use each one of us for the glory of God. God make each of us whole and complete in You. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You God. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen!


Have a Blessed Christmas And New Year! ​
 
I prayed for this in Jesus Name. ###. ###
 

Attachments

  • quote prayer Ayo release trust faith let go and let God clear color.jpg
    quote prayer Ayo release trust faith let go and let God clear color.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 4
  • quote prayer HMC1957 release let go trust God to receive Your blessings help able to receive n...png
    quote prayer HMC1957 release let go trust God to receive Your blessings help able to receive n...png
    60.4 KB · Views: 0
  • quote prayer release let go let God give everything to Lord quiet peace in heart mind open acc...jpg
    quote prayer release let go let God give everything to Lord quiet peace in heart mind open acc...jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 3
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Most churches in my country are only concern about tithes and offering only and instead of spreading love and hope during times of hardship, what do they promote. Give more tithes and offering to the church, so that God will bless you more. If you don't tithe and offering. You are robbing from...
Replies
9
Views
111
There is no reason for me to be here anymore. I'm in emotional pain and I'm really scared. I'm a burden, a waste of time/space/resources, a useless eater, and a piece of trash/garbage that needs to be taken out. It would save the government money if I died. It's my patriotic duty to die...
Replies
8
Views
238
That all my brothers are influenced by God’s will above every situation, influence and decision; Jesus Christ is Lord always their highest priority. God breaks any unhealthy soul ties, spiritual strongholds, or misplaced compliance with women who are not their wives. Praying that no distraction...
Replies
12
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,494
Messages
16,777,564
Members
648,050
Latest member
Zaitview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom