IF I COULD HAVE ONE PRAYER ANSWERED FATHER.. IT ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
:~) Rest assured Somebody, Somewhere, has prayed for You and over your prayer request. Be encouraged. In Jesus' name may God's perfect will be done. Now tell the Lord Thank You. For God is good and His mercy endures forever! :~) God Loves You. :~) Please Click on the link and pray the prayer, After God’s Own Heart: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18281-after-gods-own-heart/ :~) :~) Let Us Pray For Each Other: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18286-let-us-pray-for-each-other/
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray that I could have a peaceful sleep tonight and not worry and just rest well and not be disturbed until I cannot sleep as I have not been sleeping for several nights over this problem as it is unfairness and just confusing.
Replies
7
Views
277
Been fighting thoughts of suicide since before I was a teenager, more than fifty years. It is obvious I've had to fight on my own. It's almost like heaven and hell are in concert, but instead of striking me down, they've been smacking me around like a cat plays with a mouse before it kills it. I...
Replies
11
Views
188
My husband needs prayer. He still wants a divorce. I do not. I don't understand I've asked God over and over and over again to let me know. I want to know he's not communicating with me. So I'm asking God who communicates with us all. But I'm not understanding God apparently why my husband is so...
Replies
8
Views
278
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,703
Messages
16,779,924
Members
648,241
Latest member
Kyruyranarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom