IF I COULD HAVE ONE PRAYER ANSWERED FATHER.. IT ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SET FREE

Account Closed
IF I COULD HAVE ONE PRAYER ANSWERED FATHER.. IT WOULD BE PEACE & GOOD WILL TOWARDS OTHERS... WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER....LIFE IS HARD ENOUGH.. SO..... WHY CAN'T WE ALL WORK TOGETHER, SO IT WILL BE EASIER ON ALL OF US????? THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK & ACT.... YOU CANNOT TAKE IT BACK!
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray that I could have a peaceful sleep tonight and not worry and just rest well and not be disturbed until I cannot sleep as I have not been sleeping for several nights over this problem as it is unfairness and just confusing.
Replies
7
Views
277
Been fighting thoughts of suicide since before I was a teenager, more than fifty years. It is obvious I've had to fight on my own. It's almost like heaven and hell are in concert, but instead of striking me down, they've been smacking me around like a cat plays with a mouse before it kills it. I...
Replies
11
Views
188
My husband needs prayer. He still wants a divorce. I do not. I don't understand I've asked God over and over and over again to let me know. I want to know he's not communicating with me. So I'm asking God who communicates with us all. But I'm not understanding God apparently why my husband is so...
Replies
8
Views
278
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,721
Messages
16,780,107
Members
648,264
Latest member
Kiyreanmir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom