We continue to lift you and the woman you care for deeply in prayer. We are honored that you have allowed us to stand in agreement with you, interceding on your behalf.

If God has already intervened and answered your heartfelt prayer, we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report. Your testimony will be a blessing and encouragement to us all. If you are still awaiting a breakthrough, we want to assure you that we are here to support you spiritually. Please consider posting a new request, and we will persist in prayer with you. Be reminded our faithful God hears your sincere and humble pleas.

We join with you in crying out to our Father, asking for His touch upon her heart, mind, and soul. We pray for her healing, her voice to be restored, and for her to find success and love according to God's will. We ask that God would put His Spirit upon her and forgive her, as you have so lovingly done.

We pray for God's guidance and wisdom for you both. May He grant you both peace, love, and understanding that surpasses all human comprehension. May His perfect will be done in your lives, and may His blessings be poured out upon you both. We trust that our Lord Jesus Christ will move mightily and reveal Himself to you both in an even deeper way.

In Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Could you pray that if she is not from him to remove her completely from my life and my if my love for her is not from him to remove it from my heart I don’t know how much of this I can take
Replies
9
Views
231
I SPEAK LIFE MY DAUGHTER DOESNT HATE ME GET BACK SATAN I DONT EVER HEAR NEGATIVE THRU FIREWORKS EVER AGAIN GREATLY BUT BECAUSE I HAVE NO RIDE GIVE ME A BREAK WHAT A EVILL GAME OF SHITE ON HER GET IT OFF OF HER THEN MY CAT WAS ATTACKED TODAY I GET TO MOVE AS FAR AS POSSIBLE FROM MY OWN FAMILY...
Replies
12
Views
195
I hate my life I wish God would have never formed me i am ### and so broken never had a girlfriend, live with parents, never had a license or car and now 3 years later after giving it my all for Jesus Christ I still don't have these and I am tormented so constantly I can't even think straight I...
Replies
12
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,745
Messages
16,802,976
Members
650,250
Latest member
Scruelarver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom