Idesperatly Need Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter lucie
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lucie

Guest
please pray for ### I am so stressed that I feel I'm becoming mad, I'm crying and screaming alone because I feel too helpless, I'm too anxious about so many things and I feel very worried about my financial situation, my parents help me but I feel guilty when I spend something because I'm not able to know what I really need to buy or not, I have too many psychological problems, depression..... I don't know what to do to feel better no one has ever helped me and doctors, pys... parents, friends don't know what to do to help me with my problems I feel really desperate and lost;

there's nothing that can calm me I know when I'm like this.
 
lucie dont worry abot ur present situations.in this tough times we should never depart from lord almighty.do not give place to satan in your mind.right now let us kneel down n pray to god. lord almighty u made me in your own image to glorify ur name in this world.pls take me in to your hands.you know wat i want even before it comes to the tip of my tongue.amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Feeling so abandoned but thankful to God for showing up during my Emergency room visits, my hospitalization in March and in June my physical Rehabilitation stay and suffering in hotel after couldn't work and being paralyzed in pain where paramedics had to come twice. I'm moving better than...
Replies
12
Views
77
I need help knowing what is confirmation from the lord? I’m feeling a stirring to pick a spouse There are 3 guys in mind. When I was praying today, I heard 1 of their names when I asked if I’d get married, and an image of a door slightly opening popped into my head. I’m not sure if I’m making...
Replies
10
Views
110
Jesus Lord be with me and comfort me and richly supply all my needs and make me healthy without any illness everyday and every moment, help me with all my work difficult, forgive all my debts and guilty, and make my heart and body clean, and assit my work ,help my work all goes well all the...
Replies
9
Views
93
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,482
Messages
16,788,464
Members
649,050
Latest member
Twiartormir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom