Identity Theft

  • Thread starter Thread starter Honeybee
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Honeybee

Guest
Today I believe my computer was hacked into and my personal information might have been stolen. Please pray with me that no one has gotten any of my information and is out there using my information to get credit cards, house, apartment, a car, etc. I have finally gotten my credit straight and I have a wonderful job and I don't want to lose everything that I have worked hard for and that God blessed me because someone stole my information and pretended to be me. Please pray with me that GOD continues to keep his angel protection around me and keep me covered in the blood Jesus and protect me from any evil and harm that try to come my way.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Will you please pray that our family and my kids and other people that these people have taken our identities that the truth will come out and we can regain our identities back in Jesus name Amen
Replies
10
Views
316
My identities been changed ever since I was a little and they used me to make money off me and a lot of these people that are into prostitution have used my identity; they have pretty much milked me dry and I was wondering if you could pray. Yesterday, I had some W-2 forms to give to my guy and...
Replies
9
Views
225
There's people that have taken my identity and they have control in my life and stoles for me continuously I'm always exhausted tired and not feeling good this week I haven't been to work all week please pray for ### in the name of Jesus Christ amen
Replies
5
Views
283
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,682
Messages
16,813,965
Members
650,952
Latest member
Bertiannar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom