iam still hpe my wife come back its ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Lord reunite this couple and bind them in Your unfailing love, for Your word says that what You have united no man shall divide. Bless them Lord with the gifts of Your Holy Spirit, with unconditional love and forgiveness, that ###'s heart be softened and that she would return to her husband. In Jesus name Amen!
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ### and my wife is ###. I hope that she is being loyal and faithful and misses me and that she comes back to me and calls me. I haven't heard from her in a long time. I hope in God that she is protected and safe and she feels my love and God's love and wow I miss her. Please pray for...
Replies
11
Views
614
Summary (due to privacy): A request for prayer regarding a marital situation where the wife has changed her mind about a divorce, and the case has been reopened. The individual is seeking for the divorce to be canceled and for the wife to return. The family and pastors are involved, and there is...
Replies
8
Views
205
Ex-partner will come back, it's very difficult. He came back for me. But I still hope and pray God mighty and me and fulfill my wish and pray Amen🙏
Replies
7
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,804
Messages
16,815,198
Members
651,021
Latest member
Cyriaway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom