iam in dilemma should i have resign ...

Pinky grace

Servant of All
iam in dilemma should i have resign the job, bcoz its very hard to find another job in lock down but i cant able to handle torture and pressure in my work everyday kindly God let me take proper decision. guide me according to your will i ask this prayer in Jesus name amen
 
I can certainly understand the challenges you’re facing, friend. I just said a prayer, asking God to work in your circumstances, and give you the guidance and direction you’re seeking during this time. I leave you with this encouraging thought from the psalmist: “In the day of my trouble I shall call upon You, for You will answer me” (Psalm 86:7).
 
God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 
I feel what you are through and me and my home. But, the devil’s wickedness will not prevail in our lives Lord. Please heal me soon. Bring us respect, wisdom, and justice on how to confront them on this without them retaliating against us more. Your Blood is against them and Your mighty protecting Blood covers us and our property. Put them all to shame until they repent and surrender to You. Don’t let them rest, my Lord, until they do. You are our Avenger. Is. 54:17 You deal with Your enemies 🙏 Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Prayer team, I have resigned my job for taking care of my children. I am looking for a remote teaching job and I have applied for ### and I am looking forward for a selection call. They told me if my candidature gets cleared by the department chair then they will go ahead with further...
Replies
9
Views
277
Praise the LORD I have resigned my present job, I am jobless since nearly one month I gave so many interviews but nothing has worked out. My days under confusion. I am hoping on GOD taking my days ahead. Kindly pray for ###
Replies
6
Views
77
  • Locked
I have resigned from my job in large part due to a phone call I had with someone implying they were a sex offender. I became very agitated that this person was telling me they were a sex offender and when they asked why I was getting angry...I said it is because stealing a child's innocence is...
Replies
7
Views
112
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,097
Messages
16,795,902
Members
649,647
Latest member
Steerxaurion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom