Praise the LORD. I have resigned my present job, I

Obulesh

Disciple of Prayer
Praise the LORD
I have resigned my present job, I am jobless since nearly one month I gave so many interviews but nothing has worked out. My days under confusion. I am hoping on GOD taking my days ahead. Kindly pray for ###
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen. May God help and lead you.
 
Am still in need of your prayers please men of God pray for ### and deliver ### so that ### get out of this situation am in May the Lord guide you all in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
 
Heavenly Father. In the Name of Your Son Jesus Christ, I pray, that you will receive and answer your child's prayers according to your perfect will. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Jesus Christ. I need you to pray for me and my family. I have been working in this present organization for almost 17 years now. The place where I work is basically not the facility of my own company but it is the facility of a company who does jobwork for my...
Replies
11
Views
201
Dear Prayer team, I have resigned my job for taking care of my children. I am looking for a remote teaching job and I have applied for ### and I am looking forward for a selection call. They told me if my candidature gets cleared by the department chair then they will go ahead with further...
Replies
9
Views
277
Hey praise the Lord. I have a very hard prayer request which I want to share with you guys, maybe it can help me because literally no one on earth can help me right now. I am not going to say that I am in a lot of trouble which I am not able to face, but instead, I would like to say things are...
Replies
4
Views
413
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,090
Messages
16,795,830
Members
649,637
Latest member
Shrautormont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom