Prayers for My Present Job.

We are deeply grateful that you entrusted us with the privilege of standing in prayer with you during this challenging time. Seventeen years of faithful service is a testament to your dedication, and we have lifted up your request before the Lord, asking Him to soften the hearts of your seniors and grant them understanding for your family’s situation. We prayed fervently that God would make a way for you to remain where you are, trusting in His provision and timing.

If the Lord has already moved in this situation—if doors have opened, hearts have changed, or peace has been granted—we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report. Please share it with us so we can rejoice together in His faithfulness. If, however, the answer has not yet come, or if the circumstances remain uncertain, we encourage you to post this as a new request. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you, believing that God hears and answers according to His perfect will.

May the Lord surround you and your family with His peace that surpasses all understanding. May He give you wisdom in every decision and assurance of His unfailing love. We stand with you, trusting that He is working even when we cannot see it. In Jesus’ Name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Abba Father, please help me to buy the house of my liking which will be safe & peaceful in my future I like a house but the amount is too high let the owner be reasonable and sell me the House, what I can afford. I trust your miracle power Help me with clarity within these three days & sell my...
Replies
10
Views
140
This destroyed my life some years ago, the spirit of Jezebel, I lost my job, was ostracized in my community, landed on the street. I have turned from these sins nearly 20 years ago but relapsed briefly over 6 years ago now. I wanted to join a local church and ran into one of the people who...
Replies
8
Views
193
Ok, the thing in my life....in the past, I had the zeal of yourfulness, also my loved ones were alive. And everything as you grow up is a novel experience. But now, I'm older, have been through the "phases", my loved ones like parents are gone... in the future, I have a thing or 2 happening to...
Replies
5
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,851
Messages
16,792,899
Members
649,424
Latest member
Gheodormoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom