Iam having heart pulmonary and have been ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Iam having personal and financial problems and I don't have any peace in my life. My mother has passed away a few years back. From that day, my father has no relation with me. We don't have a good relationship between us. And my uncle (father's brother) is doing witchcrafts on me and has taken...
Replies
9
Views
344
I have been having heart and chest issues. I am in extreme pain in regards to that right now and I'm also extremely scared. I have also had recurring knee, shoulder and ankle problems. I am praying to the Lord for healing and would also request for you guys to pray for ### as well.
Replies
7
Views
457
Iam having head pain from ###-### days pls pray for relief after taking tablets also it is not relieved
Replies
9
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,525
Messages
16,800,593
Members
650,046
Latest member
Ghiularmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom