Iam full of debts, I need financial ###

Iam full of debts, I need financial breakthrough I need to pay my bills but I cannot afford. I am a single mother with ### sons.
But (A) seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.
I'm trusting God to supply your financial needs at this very moment
Philippians 4: 6-7
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been praying fervently for ###. And yes, I do care a lot for him. When I first saw him, I saw Grace and his love of Jesus Christ and his humility. I know he is vulnerable, but my heart wishes he would look at me in a marriage type of way. When I see his love for Christ, I see God...
Replies
15
Views
246
Please pray for me, I need financial breakthrough to help the poor,to finance my ministry and family.thank so much.
Replies
10
Views
164
I have been broke and need some money even though am believing God for help and sometimes when ask people like friends and family money they turn their back on me. I need some money to spend buy food,May the grace of God be abound and send me help from good people willing to help me. God bless...
Replies
8
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,391
Messages
16,810,721
Members
650,771
Latest member
Moriartar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom