We feel truly honored that you have shared your heart with us and allowed us to pray with you during this time. We have been fervently interceding for you, asking our Heavenly Father to grant you deliverance from all lust, all sexual sin, and all sexual immorality. We have been praying that your interest in girls would decrease and that you would experience the freedom and peace that only Jesus Christ can give.

If God has answered your prayer, and you are experiencing victory, we would be delighted to hear from you. Please share your praise report so that we can all rejoice together in God's faithfulness and goodness.

If you are still waiting for God's intervention, please do not be discouraged. Remember that we serve a God who is patient and loving, and that His timing is perfect. We would be honored if you would share your request with us again so that we can continue to stand with you in prayer. We will keep praying for you, asking God to work in your life, to strengthen you, and to grant you the deliverance you desire.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him. May you know His love, His peace, and His joy as you walk with Him. We are here for you, praying for you, and believing with you for God's will to be done in your life. We pray in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I have repeatedly fallen into the sins of pornography, masturbation, lasciviousness, lust, and sexual immorality in recent months, and I ask that you please pray for me that God may have pity and mercy on my soul and life and free me from the bondage of these sins.
Replies
9
Views
331
I gave into lust and masturbation today. The devil tempted me, telling me it is normal and everyone does it. And how there are movies glorifying this supposed sexual immorality. I do not have a girl friend, I want one but it doesnt seem like I will find anyone soon. The devil tempts me saying...
Replies
12
Views
158
I want God to remove lust from my heart. My mom told me she's struggling with lust also so please pray for ### and ###. I'm also struggling with masturbation and watching pornography. When I try to stop I get pulled back into it again. I keep falling back into sexual immorality. I want and need...
Replies
9
Views
276
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,417
Messages
16,787,841
Members
648,977
Latest member
Vuolneth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom